Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holiday Recap

Well, due to Sundae being so sick, our holidays were pretty much turned upside down! But we were so thankful to our parents for being flexible and understanding - both sets of parents made special arrangements to come to Galveston to celebrate with us!

I did make a special trip to Houston alone to celebrate with my family, to see my brother Bernie and his wife Victoria who live further away and we don't get to see as often, and of course my other brother Rolf, Katie and little Tyler! Enjoy the photos!

Tyler loves his piggy board book!
Crazy Uncle Bernie and Auntie Anja...

Maybe it's just crazy Uncle Bernie... :)...and Crazy Aunt V - LOL

Lovin' on the little guy!

I think he liked his farm tractor! YAY! Merry Christmas T-Man!


Brian got a nice new sleeping bag for Christmas that will be getting its first use this weekend - not by him, but by me!!! I'm going camping with my Venturing Crew and our associated Boy Scout Troop... the reason I'm taking Brian's sleeping bag is because the low is going to be around 38 degrees! Wish me luck - this is my first camping trip as an adult adviser.

No comments: