Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day... and Happy 100th Post!

From our Cottage to yours,
Happy Valentine's Day!


This has been a rough way to start 2010 -
First Sundae's illness (which, thankfully, seems to be very under control now - she's doing great!)

Then the winter storm with the burst water pipe under the house.

And to start February, Brian and I both got really sick with a stomach bug! We're finally feeling better after a week of being "out of commission" - just in time for some Valentine's Day fun. Even made some goodies (chocolate covered strawberries at the top) for us AND the puppies (WHITE chocolate, which isn't really chocolate at all, bones and hearts)!


Before we got sick, we got to spend some great time with our little nephews, Tyler and Christian. Christian was baptized and Brian is the cute little dude's godfather. AWWWWW (I even made him hold Christian for a little bit - hee hee hee - he did so well and even enjoyed it, just don't tell him I told you so)...

Tyler - Learning German... one beer coaster at a time :)

Some MEAN Auntie stuck these keys in Tyler's back pocket... but... it was SO CUTE!

Eatin' puffs is serious bid'nez - monkey bid'nez!

I really like this picture... Love you T-man!

Christian's baptism - he was very good, just squirmed a little, didn't cry. Awww....

Feeding a bottle to sweet little Christian after his big day.
I. Love. Babies. :)


No comments: