Sunday, March 28, 2010

I had way too much fun...

Tyler's birthday party yesterday was great! We had beautiful weather and were able to enjoy the breeze, the sunshine, and the beautiful temps outside - what a perfect way to celebrate the little Man's first year!

Of course, I took a bajillion pictures... but come-on... he is SO STINKIN' CUTE! Not to mention there were several of his REALLY STINKIN' CUTE FRIENDS there too! Whew - what's a photographer to do. I guess spend a good portion of this morning going through all the pictures I took and trying to add them to the blog! Here we go...

We will just start off right away with my favorite picture. This is Tyler enjoying his first ever cake on his first ever birthday. Think he enjoyed it?


LOL! Some other cake pictures:


This is Tyler's "twin" Blair - they are only about 3 weeks apart in age. Like I said...
SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Tyler's BFF Mikayla... I think Tyler's saying "Hey, lady, you gonna drive or not?!"

Blair and his Mommy

All the pretty mamas and their babies!

Tyler, looking ADORABLE in a pint-sized cowboy hat!

Look at all this loot! What a haul, little man!

Speaking of haul... "Hey Mom! Open THIS ONE!"

Looking just a little angelic...

Tyler can be very serious... we also noticed how generally polite he is... he waits his turn, ate his cake pretty neatly considering no one gave him a fork (LOL)... what a sweet kid!

This is Katie's "I NEED A GIRLLLLLL" face. Love it. The precious little one is Kinley. Who can resist those polka dots and that cute pink sweater?!?!

Gettin tired after a big party... what a day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohhhh my goooosh! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! PLEASE e-mail them to me!! I must steal them for my blog and to print! You take the best photos! I obviously need some lessons with my new big fancy camera...haha! It was a GREAT day! Thanks for coming. Love, Katie