Besides donating about 2 quarts of blood to the mosquitoes (DANG! THEY WERE BAD!) I had a good time, and I'm looking forward to dedicating a few hours here and there to just going out with my camera.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Photo Adventure - Sunset
I headed out at sunset last night to take my newly cleaned (had to send it off, hence the hiatus in blogging!) camera out for a little adventure.
Besides donating about 2 quarts of blood to the mosquitoes (DANG! THEY WERE BAD!) I had a good time, and I'm looking forward to dedicating a few hours here and there to just going out with my camera.





Besides donating about 2 quarts of blood to the mosquitoes (DANG! THEY WERE BAD!) I had a good time, and I'm looking forward to dedicating a few hours here and there to just going out with my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the sunsets and the bridge .
Glad you have your camera back,
mom
Post a Comment