Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom


Happy Birthday to Mom! There was a fun little party at their house with good food and live music.


Of course, Mr. Tyler was there, and you know there's going to be a good show when Tyler's around!!! The sweet kid like to play the harmonica with his Opa and I about died when they came into the living room with their instruments to play for us.
It was so sweet it almost brought tears to my eyes.





I love that smooshed up lip in the picture above :)

We spent a little time outside playing too. What fun!

The picture above just screams Rolf to me - I think his profile really resembles Rolf when he was little. :) So sweet!

Riding the mop like a whoo-eee!

I love how similar their arm positions are in the one above. Like father, like son :)


No comments: