Sunday, March 25, 2012

TYLER TURNS 3 - How Sweet it Is!

 Tyler's County Fair party was awesome! Katie works so hard on handmade decorations, games, food etc. to put together one heck of a time! You can tell by the kids' faces they enjoyed every minute of it. 




 I did some face painting... please forgive the first hello kitty that doesn't have any ears!!!






I love this sweet picture of Tyler and his friend Annabelle.


 The pic of mamas and their babies... first chaos, then peace :)










 Katie, don't kill me for putting this one up here... but it was too good to leave out!!! Everyone gives her such a hard time because of how much she gets into it... and seemingly slings Tyler around in the process... but he's having a blast!!! No harm done :)







 I love this "old man" pose pulling up his trousers and showing off that belt!

 Funny Face!



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Anja!!! I adore these pictures and the ones of Katie...priceless.... she's gonna get that pinata!!!

Great post!!!!! :)

Katie said...

LOVE your pictures!!

Pinata...hahaha!