Well, as you can see, I've been a busy girl! I've had a few fun photo shoots over the past couple of months. First is Hailey, she was 3 months in these pictures. She's the adorable daughter of a coworker.
(You should be able to click on each of these to make them bigger.)
This is our adorable 2nd cousin Chase, little brother to Christian, who you have seen several times on this blog!
Next is Ms. Hattie, just 9 days old when we had our session! She was an absolute doll. I got a new lens the day before our session, and I'm so thrilled with how the natural light coming through the window pictures turned out.
And finally, we have Claire's cute ladybug themed 2nd birthday party! (I almost forgot to include the family session we had in the spring with the bluebonnets blooming - below!)

I think it's time to update my website!




3 comments:
Vibrant colors, bright children -
lovely pictures and oh, the memories.
vibrant, bright , lovely
memories!
You're so talented! These are beautiful!
Post a Comment