Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flashback!!!

Just thought I'd flash back to January, one year ago...

Before Big Dog and I were married...
Before my mom and dad lived in Houston...
Before I was about to become an Aunt...


We were busy making plans for our wedding (which we THOUGHT was going to be in March of 2009... but I got tired of waiting so we moved it up to October 2008!!!) and I asked Katie to be my Matron of Honor!

It was so nice to have her with me on my wedding day - she was a great support during the whole thing! And now she's expecting a baby... my first little nephew... and I can't wait to spoil him rotten!


My how much can change in a year.
*Warm Fuzzies*

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwwww....what a sweet post! Currently blushing over here :) It's amazing what can happen in a year!