I forgot to mention, it is also known as the Home of the American Alligator! You can get incredibly close to them and watch them in their natural habitat.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Day Trippin'
We piled in the car this morning for an impromptu trip to Brazos Bend State Park! For our spring break camping trip we purchased a Texas State Parks Pass, and let me just give a little shout out for our AWESOME state parks system - we are so lucky to live in Texas!


The guidebook called Brazos Bend State Park "one of the best state parks in America" - and it's close enough for a day trip, and I've lived here for going on 7 years now and had never been! For shame... it was fun. And exciting. And beautiful!



I forgot to mention, it is also known as the Home of the American Alligator! You can get incredibly close to them and watch them in their natural habitat.


I look forward to going back sometime soon, hopefully to camp and gaze through the telescopes at the George Observatory!
I forgot to mention, it is also known as the Home of the American Alligator! You can get incredibly close to them and watch them in their natural habitat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment