Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a Little Bit Cute...

With all the FUN we've been having around here lately, I may have become a little "lax" in my housekeeping... that doesn't keep the pups from finding a VERY comfy bed in a box, cast away in a chair by the door (CLOSE to being thrown out in the trash, but not quite there yet...) with our picnic blanket tossed on top! Reminded me of a song I used to sing as a kid...

I'm gonna wrap myself in paper,
I'm gonna daub myself with glue;
I'll stick some stamps on top of my head,
And mail myself to you!

I'm gonna tie me up with red string,
I'm gonna use blue ribbons too;
I'm gonna climb up in the mailbox,
And mail myself to you!

When you find me in your mailbox,
Cut the string and pull me out;
Wash the glue off of my fingers,
And put some bubble gum in my mouth!

Take me out of my wrapping paper,
Wash the stamps off of my head;
Fill me full of ice cream,
And put me in a nice warm bed!


No comments: