I had the privelege of being able to take Tyler to the Zoo this week with Oma and Opa! It was a fantastic experience, and we really made some memories with the little guy. So much fun!
First carousel ride!
Sittin' on a giraffe (realistic looking but not actually real) with Opa.
I emailed this pic (above) to let Katie know we accidentally let Tyler get eaten by a Rhino! She responded that it looked like he was having fun... I guess we didn't do too bad as responsible guardians :)
Oma got Tyler his very own wooden train whistle! A couple practices in he knew just what to do! Several of the other kids were looking around for the train it sounded so real.
The conductor came by to remind the adults to watch the children and make sure they remain seated. Oma told Tyler he needed to stay sitting down and hold on to Auntie... I immediately had the sweetest little hand placed on my leg and there it remained for much of the ride! I swear he couldn't be sweeter if he tried!
Little man was getting really tired at the end of the day, but still found the strength to push Oma half way back to the car! WOW!
1 comment:
I'm just now seeing these zoo pictures!!! ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment