Sunday, November 20, 2011

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up...

I finally figured it out! Just realized I know exactly what I want to be when I grow up: a baby-wearing hippie with a bed and breakfast who does graphic design and photography on the side. Now to figure out how to make that happen...

In the meantime, enjoy these photos from some fun shoots I've been able to do in my "spare" time! (Oh, and seriously, click on these to make them bigger - it's worth it!)

The F. Family
For their own privacy, I won't post any names, but this is a family we are friends with. They have two beautiful girls, 7 months and 4 years old. They were naturals and made my job so easy!






Bella
Bella is the four-legged child of our friends Joe and Amy. We met at the park to take OUR Christmas photo, but Bella was being so cute in the fountain I had to take some pictures of her too!




Roman
I had the distinct pleasure of visiting my nephew, Roman, in Fort Worth a couple weekends ago. He is also a complete natural in front of the camera. This is just a tease because my brother and sister-in-law have yet to see all the photos from the shoot. I'll share more soon. 
PS: Is he not the cutest baby ever?!!?? LOVE HIM!

No comments: