1. Before 2008, I would never in a million years have pictured myself working at a golf course.
2. My wedding got foiled by Hurricane Ike (we got to get married on the same date in the end, but it was a wild ride!)
3. I fear the future.
4. I know the future’s all we’ve got, so I also look forward to it (and hope for the best!)
5. I love Snickers. I REALLY love Snickers Ice Cream Bars.
6. Fresh air makes me happy.
7. IF I ever got a tattoo (and I won’t) I’d probably get two crossed palm trees.
8. I love dogs and if I didn’t simply live in denial about helpless dogs being euthanized at shelters every day because of people’s stupidity, I’d adopt every single one.
9. I would like to moonlight as a wedding photographer, but I don’t care too much for the technical aspects… just the artistic composition and such.
10. I had no idea how big the Grand Canyon was until last month when we flew over it. I’d like to go back and explore it. Maybe whitewater raft it.
11. If I didn’t have to work for a living, I think I would travel the USA with my husband, my dogs, and a tent. (I’d travel the whole world if I could take my doggies.)
12. Yesterday, someone told me to stop watching the news. It’s good advice. I wish I could talk myself into taking it.
13. I’m trying to reduce the amount of money I spend on groceries WITHOUT sacrificing what we eat. I picked February to start – ha ha – only 28 days!
14. I really look forward to being a mom but am in no hurry.
15. I wish shaved heads were the norm for ladies in America. Shampoo, condition, towel dry, hair dryer dry, brush, curl… all to make it look “decent” – I’m not even talking about good.
16. I enjoy paper-crafting and dabble in a little painting here and there.
17. I really wanted to get into mosaic after the wedding… I have yet to start.
18. I can’t really think of any one moment in my life I would classify as “life-changing”
19. I despise feeling like I have a “day-to-day routine” – I like to get up and go do lots of different things.
20. I am not “Susie Housemaker” – in fact, my house gets cleaned for company and then promptly returns to its previous state of chaos. Just like my room during childhood.
21. My husband has agreed to stay after the dishes. For that I am thankful.
22. I am addicted to reading blogs… especially blogs of mothers with multiples. This might be weird. I’m just amazed at their ability to cope!
23. Piggy-backing off #22… I need more sleep than most. In bed by 10pm, or else tomorrow there will be trouble.
24. I hate keeping after paperwork. I do it at work out of necessity… that’s probably why I severely neglect it at home.
25. I prefer to wear skirts rather than pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment