Fortunately I have three good helpers! Sundae and Gracie offered to help make a decision on the color of the shingles...
My parents came down Sunday and while giving them a tour of the island (it was their first time back since Ike) Brian took some pictures of landscaping to learn from. My parents, for the record, thought Galveston didn't look all that bad. I think it's safe to say the recovery is progessing nicely.
I didn't venture out with my camera to Mardi Gras (honestly, I completely FORGOT it, but that was alright in the end, because the weather wasn't very good and I would not have wanted to risk getting the camera rained on) but we DID catch some beads on the Seawall!
1 comment:
Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.
-Wenda
Post a Comment