Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Nephew LOVES Me

LOL
Here he is, screaming his poor little lungs out as I hold him.


I spent a few minutes with him and actually got him to calm down with the perfect "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" combined with a swinging bouncing gait. See? Not screaming anymore.


By the way, got this hat this weekend, and I freaking LOVE it!!!! Cute, no?

Anyway, we hosted a Mother's Day lunch/dinner today at my mom and dad's house. Had a great menu of fajitas and all the fixins, and for dessert a nice lemon cake and homemade ginger peach sorbet - YUM!

A nice picture of all the mums' we honored today:


It was so nice to see everyone! Other random pictures below.


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there - it's not an easy job and you deserve all the recognition and special treatment that could possibly fit into one little day :)

1 comment:

Adie Leigh said...

love your hat!

great job on your mothers day lunch