Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun Weekend!!


We had ANOTHER fun weekend! Today we became members of the Houston Museum of Natural Science with Joe and Amy! Took a lot of pictures in the butterfly exhibit - it was great - like a fairy land! We're looking forward to future visits and member events.

Going through the Hall of the Americas really made me want to hop in a car and take a road trip across the country... Houston to White Sands, NM, to Sedona, to the Grand Canyon, to Mesa Verde and slowly back home again. I think I could spend a month camping, hiking and enjoying all those places and the neat spots in between. Another trip would be Montana/Wyoming to see Yellowstone... we might fly up there and rent a car though! And don't forget Alaska - someone recommended flying there and then renting an RV! Obviously I have activities planned for the next billion years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots of the butterflies
- notecard worthy