Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's Happening at the Golf Course?

Several kids attended golf camp at our golf course this week - I got to stand in as the official un-official photographer (you know that made my day :)

Here are some of my favorite shots!

Concentration - Best Obtained With Tongue Sticking Out

The "Trademark" Photo

At the end of day two, the kids got to have a water balloon war with their instructors... sitting ducks in golf carts!

I, too, have recently traded in Wednesday nights at home for a set of golf clubs - I'm attending our weekly golf clinics and learning a thing or two about the sport. I wonder when I'll actually voyage onto the course... beyond the practice greens and driving range? I'm not ready yet... some say I'll never feel ready but I'll have to go out there anyway... we will see!

And a parting shot of the course - looking absolutely stunning, I might add!

No comments: