Monday, November 16, 2009

Jamaica - Why We Went

We went to Jamaica to see a dear friend of mine get married. She was a beautiful bride, and she married one heck of a great, fun-loving guy! Susan was a mentor and idol of mine in high school - she was the adult leader of Venturing Crew 44 of which I was a youth participant. Venturing is a co-ed program of the Boy Scouts of America which gave me the opportunity to learn leadership, outdoor skills, communication, all while having a LOT OF FUN. Did I mention how much FUN we have had togehter??? Okay, seriously now, Susan played a big role in my development into a young adult, and I am so thankful that I can call her a friend. It warms my heart to know she has found a soul mate to hold her and keep her safe and share a lifetime of love and laughter with! And there is NO DOUBT in my mind that this man is CRAZY about my dear Susan...

Feel free to click on the images to view them larger.

Take it to the ocean! WARNING: This might get a little steamy!!

No comments: