Monday, December 29, 2008

Can't wait to meet him...

Tyler James

Today, my brother and sister-in-law announced the name they chose for their baby, due in late March. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something... I'm not even sure if my joy is rational!

Little Tyler has a very sweet Papa - read this!

I'm having a blast gearing up for the baby shower in late January... I'd post pictures of what I've been up to, but then it wouldn't be a surprise for Katie :) Soon I can post pictures of what the invitations look like... I got a Cuttlebug for Christmas, so I know there will be many more crafty creations coming very soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwww....you are too sweet!!! Tyler can't wait to meet y'all as well :) I'm so glad you like the name and I can't wait for the baby shower!