Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to December!


It was strange to have Thanksgiving so late this year - but that means Christmas is just around the corner! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays (tied with Fourth of July - who can say no to picnics and fireworks?!?!)

We had a nice Thanksgiving in College Station with Big Dog's mom, dad, grandfather and his wife (long story, but we don't really refer to her as "grandmother").

The dogs were cute as usual, and enjoyed seeing their "cousins" Sassy, Sonic and Zoe. I can't believe I didn't really get any "pack-o-dogs" pictures! I guess the camera wasn't ever around at the right time!


I was excited to decorate for Christmas. Since Big Dog had to travel Central Texas this week, we're waiting to decorate our own house... but luckily I got to help out at his parents.

The naked tree...



The tree hugger...



The finished tree...


Neat closeup...


Big Dog with Sundae and a glitter-bird!


And finally, Big Dog and his dad putting up the garland/wreaths. It was cold and windy that day! Burrrrrrr... winter's cold is probably the one drawback to this "festive" time of year!


3 comments:

mitch said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. How about you hop on xbox live for some good ole' zombie killin' in Left for Dead. Invite me sometime.

Adie Leigh said...

dude you dont have cold in texas

Brian "Big Dog" Borski said...

Will do once I get back to my hizzouse :D