For me, this one is near the top of the list...
This weekend I changed cell phone plans, and added texting. For many, this is exciting because I've been one of the last "hold-outs" on texting!
Because it's new and fun, I've been sending several to Big Dog...
This morning I wrote "Good Morning, McLovin"
But I didn't select the right recipient.
You see, my boss' name and Big Dog's name both start with 'B'... yes, you probably see where this is going... they're right next to each other in the address book and apparently I selected the wrong one.
For those who don't know, McLovin is a character name from a recent movie... but I can't believe I sent it to my BOSS of all people!!!
I'm sure you're wondering... yes, he wished me a good morning back, and when he made it into the office a few minutes later, we all had a good laugh about it.
Now I know why I've avoided texting up until now...
(We should not have a repeat incident, I now have my boss listed by his last name so that alphabetically he's not right next to my hubby)
But I won't live this down anytime soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is tooo funny!
OMG! This is HILARIOUS and so something that would happen to me! I'm sure y'all will laugh about this one forever!
Post a Comment