Someone told me that February happened between January and March, but I don't believe them. Where was I?
Okay, February... thinking back... oh yeah!
First we had some bad weather. Ice and the whole bit. Got a day off work even!

Then, we had nice weather, and we went for a hike at Brazos Bend State Park.
Then, it was super foggy for a couple weeks. Maybe that's where the mind fog is coming from...


The last couple of weekends we have enjoyed Mardi Gras festivities on the island. It's been fun. I particularly love screaming and waving my arms around to c
atch all the stupid plastic beads :) I have no idea why I get so enthusiastic about it...


This is Brian and I ready to go to the Krewe of Thalasar Ball. It was
a maritime/ocean theme, so Brian went as a "Dorkfish" (don't ask... ) and I was a siren.
My college roommate Chelle came down and we went to the parade with Brian's mom and dad (poor Brian had to work... he made it to the nighttime parade though! We just didn't take any pictures!)

No comments:
Post a Comment