Saturday, March 26, 2011

My School Projects

I thought it would be nice to share a few of my school projects from the semester so far.

First, some collages from my photography class.
We are required to only use our own, original photographs,
so everything you see is created from a picture I have taken.



And now, some of my projects from my Graphic Design class.
(The information on the business card is made up, so don't try to email or call, etc.)

Similar to the photography class, all of our artwork, etc must be original. If we use a photograph to trace a shape, it must be our own photograph. I really like that requirement, because it might be easy to go to the internet and find a picture that works perfectly for what you want/need, but your portfolio will be a lot more personal if all the work is unique and original.


Business Card and Logo Design

Typographic Poem - all elements in the design made from text.


Product Label Design

Coming soon:
I am currently working on postcards for my photography class and a children's book illustration for the graphic design class. Stay tuned!


No comments: