Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break, Baby!

We are enjoying a week away from the daily grind in the north Georgia mountains. As usual, I keep us on the run... but we've also taken time to sleep in a little and soak in our hot tub over the river... rough life, I know!

I saw my first DRIVE IN MOVIE at the Swan in Blue Ridge :)
Rango was the movie shown, and it was pretty cute.

This is a covered bridge we pass en route to our cabin. Gravel road, pretty steep at times... now I know why we would not have been able to make it during the snow at Christmas!

Spring is blooming!!!

Bear tree carving downtown Blue Ridge.

We visited Amicalola Falls State Park and had to CARRY THE DOGS down these stairs!!! It was funny... the steps were a metal grate that had pretty big gaps and the girls were scared to step on them... and I was scared their feet would slip through and hurt them. There were 604 steps!!







No comments: