Sunday, November 23, 2008

600 Miles For a Good Cause


This weekend we drove to Richardson to help my Mom and Dad pack for the big move. High on the priority list was helping them with the bedroom that I grew up in - it was still pretty full of my, pardon the French, crap! We also helped with some living/dining and kitchen odds and ends, and Big Dog and my brother, who also came up for the weekend, helped outside and in the garage. I think it was pretty darn successful!! We made a good dent in all the work and I think they can manage what's left. Or at least I hope they can!!! They're moving in less than 2 weeks!!

They're going to love their new home, I think. The master bedroom has this really nice addition, for a little sitting room. The living room is nice and big - plenty of room for little ones (human or four legged) to trot around. I've said it before, but I'll say it again - we're really going to like having them closer! I for one can't wait for Christmas.


My brother was nice enough to take a few minutes out in the front yard to try to capture a nice photo for a Beachski Family Christmas Card. This is one of my favorite shots - clearly we were having toooooo much fun! He could get Sundae's attention better when he called her "Saturday" than when he actually called her by her real name - we laughed and laughed.

Hope everyone has a great Turkey Week! It will be nice to work a 3 day week!!!

No comments: